1. Apply hemorroid creams: There are various over –the – counter hemorroid creams containing hydrocortisone, witch hazel, or other anti-inflammatory agents that can help reduce swelling and offers hemorroid relief to those who are badly suffering from hemorroids. The hemorroid cream usually contains active ingredients that go irectly to the main problem thus providing immediate soothing hemorroids relief
2. Take a sitz bath: Fill your bathtub with just enough warm water to cover the anal area. Judt do this regularly, some times a day, especially after having bowel movement. Soak for about 15-20 minutes at a time. This is one general hemorroid relief ever recommended
3. Use ice packs or cold compress to numb your hemoroid and assist reduce swellings thus you will obtain hemorroids relief.
4. Moist wipes: Wiping with moist wipes or moist toilet pads can also reduce and prevent continued irritation of the rectal area thus gives hemorroid relief
5. Apply petroleum jelly to the affected area for a limited period to relieve the itch and pain and to make bowel movement less painful and can give you temporary hemorroid relief
6. Do not scrub the anal area excessively, especially with harsh or perfumed soap because it can intensify the irritation thus will not give you hemorroid relief.
7. Use acetaminophen, ibuprofen or aspirin to get hemorroid relief
8. Zinc oxide lotion. Many people find kind of lotion such as that in diaper rash medicines, to be very relieving. They will aid reduce the pain and swelling very quickly
9. Aerosol treatments are also good with their numbing properties
10. Take oral medications: You can use acetaminophen, spirin or ibuprofen for temporary hemorroid relief
11. Sitting and standing for long hours is not advisable .Build it a point to lie down and take a rest as often as you can or take a walk for five minutes after every hour
12. Exercise habitually
13. Boost your intake of fiber such as fruits, whole grains and vegetables into your diet to soften your stool during your bowel movement thus giving you hemorroids relief
14. Drink at least six to eight glasses of water daily for softer, bulkier stools
15. Wear cotton underwear and loose clothing to avoid irritation and discomfort
16. Keep the anal area clean: Bathe or shower daily to cleanse the skin around your anus gently with warm water. The soap is not necessary because it may aggravate the hemorroids trouble. Gently drying the area with a hair dryer after bathing can minimize moisture, which can cause irritation
Alternative hemorroid relief can also give you safe and long lasting results. These alternative therapies contain homoeopathic and herbal remedies which contain natural ingredients and are gentle and safe to use without the risk of the users. Some herbs such as Aloe ferox act as a natural stool softener and are a gentle remedy for constipation, which is one major causes of hemorroids quite regularly. Passiflora incarnata is also one of nature’s most well-regarded carminatives, and helps to provide hemorroids relief and ease muscle tension during bowel movement. When others are herbal medicines, dietary supplements, and herbal creams that can assist with the inflammation, itching, and for hemorroid relief.
There are many natural hemorroids self-care measures that can help alleviate and serve as effective, gentle hemorroid treatments and provide hemorroid relief. That hemorroid relief can be found in over-the-counter meds such as hemorroid creams or suppositories. When one may also find hemorroid relief and cure in herbal or natural form Topical anesthetics and suppositories that help relieve hurt. Your doctor may also prescribe acetaminophen or aspirin to give you hemorroid relief.
Another common treatment for hemorroid relief especially for large internal hemorroids that do not respond to injection is to tie them with rubber bands that make the veins to wither off without pains. Frequently this is done one hemorroid at a time and repeated once a fortnight. Alternatively the internal hemorroid may also be treated by a laser or electrical current. All of these are basically recommended to give hemorroid relief for those who suffer greatly on hemorroids
Early diagnosis and treatment of hemorroids can give quick and effective hemorroid relief from discomfort and other problems associated with Hemorroids. And for those people that have hemorroids that do not heal on their own and does not respond to any hemorroids relief, it’s recommended that you seek physician whenever you experience hemorroids symptoms for appropriate hemorroids treatment immediately so to end your discomfort for good.
What Causes Hemorroids
Treatment for Hemorroids