Total comments: 0
How to Treat Yeast Infection is a matter of no doubt that yeast exists on and in everybody’s bodies. Yeast loves and breeds in moisture so it inhabits mostly in our mouths, intestines, sweaty skin patches and in the genitals like vagina of females and under the foreskin of males. But over multiplication of yeast in our bodies can lead to alarming consequences, the foremost being yeast infection. Yeast infections range from being mild to severe and their effects vary according to their intensities. They affect both men and women by stripping their self confidence and self esteem. It even has adverse effects on a person’s sex life by infecting the genitals. Moreover, it makes people inactive and if the infection is severe it can cause pain and swelling.
Know more about yeast infection
Causes of Yeast Infection
The uncontrollable multiplication of yeast can lead to yeast infection. This is characterized by extreme itching. Apart from moisture, there are other factors which can lead to yeast overgrowth. Using antibiotics kills both good and bad bacteria simultaneously. This gives yeast free range to multiply. A vulnerable immune system such as HIV/AIDS, chemotherapy, stress, or diabetes can surely cause yeast infection. Unregulated sugar levels can also cause excessive growth.
The thought of being ill with an infection most probably makes you think of a doctor. Isn’t it? What if you know you were a victim of yeast infection? Your first move would be to rush for an appointment and once you have had your visit, you look for a medical store. But have you ever given a thought that if you have been wet with infection and if it’s badly itchy, how would you even make a move to the hospital? Plus, if it infects you in the wrong places like your genitals, consider the embarrassment of showing it to a doctor. So, for that matter we introduce you to home remedies for yeast infection so you have a cure to rely on even in the cozy environment of your home. Sounds great, of course!
Below are some home remedies to treat yeast infection as conveniently and simply as possible. So brace yourself for the secrets to be unfold.
- Yogurt: Applying yogurt to the infected region is quite effective to treat the infection. In case of vaginal infection in females and penile infection in males, yogurt can be really relief granting. Just leave it applied on the vagina or penis for a few hours daily. Keep on repeating the process until the symptoms subside. The process is messy but quite gratifying in treating the infection.
- Boric Acid Capsules: If you have some boric acid and some gelatin capsules, then you are ready to treating a yeast infection at home. Open up the capsules and fill them with boric powder and close them. Then insert the capsules in the vagina and keep on following the same routine for two weeks. Usually doctors recommend this practice for infections that do not respond well to usual medications. Be careful of not to take this orally or if you are pregnant. Also do not put on open wounds or sores.
- Gentian Violet: Soak a large cotton swab in gentian violet which one can get from a local pharmacy. This soaked swab can be inserted in the vaginal walls and it can be continued until the symptoms subside. This was the method which doctors adopted before the current modern medications were available.
- How to Treat Yeast Infection at HomeTea Tree Oil Douche: Mix a tablespoon of tea tree oil in a cup of warm water and douche once or twice a day until the symptoms are gone. Be aware of the irritation it may cause sometimes. Discontinue if it does.
- Garlic: Garlic can be used to keep in touch with the infected area. In case of genital infection in females, a cut out piece of garlic attached to a string can be inserted in the vagina if the victim wills. However, it may cause burning. So eating one orally is more appropriate.
READ MY FULL REVIEW !
And some home treatments for Yeast Infections
- Remedy for Oral Thrush: Use a table spoon of Cider Vinegar to mix it in a half cup of warm water. Use this mixture to rinse your mouth four times a day to treat the yeast infection of the mouth.
- Diet Changes: Remove excess sweet and carbohydrates from your diet because they enable the yeast to grow rapidly. Moreover, eating garlic or taking garlic pills can greatly help since garlic is a strong anti fungal food. Drink Cranberry juice. Lemon grass and lemon juice mixture is a perfect drink to cure yeast infection of the mouth. Taking probiotics can greatly help in killing the yeast infection. The best source of probiotics is yogurt. Include yogurt in your diet.
- Menstruate: Menstruation aids in changing the pH value of the vagina and it makes it tough for vaginal infections to prevail. Also avoid using spermicidal creams, lubrication or latex condoms if you are suffering from vaginal yeast infection.
- Keep Clean: Wash the infected area with luke warm water and avoid using soaps, bathing gels and deodorants. Try to wear natural fibres and keep the areas dry, cool and clean.
- Aloe Vera and Yogurt: Apply Aloe Vera and Yogurt to the affected areas. This is a great natural remedy for home treatments for yeast infections that will kill the yeast infection efficiently.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar helps to restore the natural PH level of the vagina. Add a few tablespoons of the vinegar to a bath tub of warm water and bathe in it for 15-20 minutes.
Try these at home to restore your robust health again. Live happily ever after!
So now you can live a yeast infection free life by giving a shot to these remedies and home treatments for Yeast Infections. No matter how plain and simple they sound, they are actually effective in dealing with yeast infections in the best possible manner. Life is a blessing so it should not be spent worrying about trivial issues. Yeast infection on the surface may sound trivial but can negatively impact our lives in every way. But like every cloud has a silver lining, yeast infections are no more a problem to be deeply concerned about. We live in a world full of multiple solutions to a problem. If one way does not prove fruitful, the other path is always there to walk on. So cherish life as it unfolds because as they say it is full of surprises, in our case we hope and anticipate pleasant ones!
More Home Treatments for Yeast Infections